March 21, 2008

light headed


Update on internet/email problems. It seems I'm not the only one in the world experiencing email issues on my Mac. Went to the Apple forum and found hundreds with the same concerns. Got a friend to help sort it out. Now it's running smoothly. As for the internet problems, it's city wide. Different parts of the city have the exact problems as I do at different times. It came on just 5 minutes ago (and I think it'll turn off too.)

Obviously, no light bulbs are turning on at the service provider's technical department. Well done Telekom Malaysia. Why are we paying so much for the crap service?

I've also noticed more unhappy faces roaming the city streets. What's going on eh? Full moon perhaps? Waiting for pay day?

Well, I'm just happy I get to post this and have the rest of the evening to figure out what I'm cooking for dinner. Happy Easter!

5 Comments:

Blogger George Townboy said...

Happy Easter! Awesome photo, I love it.

You get 'em!!

8:44 PM  
Blogger  gmirage said...

interesting ad!

Petaling jaya was also down for some days...I just thought also the other day it might be connected...=D

12:03 AM  
Blogger Nathalie H.D. said...

Coooooool picture Edwin.
Worth all your efforts to post.
Wishing you a great Easter weekend. Will you have a lot of chocolate?

3:03 AM  
Blogger marley said...

Great photo. Very colourful. Hope you get your internet sorted out soon. Happy Easter to you too :)

7:06 AM  
Blogger Ming the Merciless said...

Apple, unfortunately comes up with great concepts but their hardwares are not the most reliable nor durable products around.

My coworkers who work on Macs exclusively all have had problems with their laptops this past year. Some encountered resistance from the Apple store because there were small dents or dings on the laptop cases. Apple refuses to do any repairs on laptops that show any visible sign of damage.

3:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home