March 20, 2008

oh dear...


This picture describes my internet woes perfectly. Head down and shoulders hunched. Right after I posted yesterday's picture, my broadband service collapsed again. My company server as well as .Mac refused to send any emails out. Then no internet connection till this morning. Tried again this morning to resend the emails. Still not working. Thank heavens for Gmail. I copied all the emails and sent them off. Even then, I can't use my usual browser, Safari, and had to resort to my secondary browser. Could there be bugs in the new updates for Safari and Microsoft Office? These problems of mine occurred after I updated the programs.

It seems problems are the order of the day. Even the newly announced Cabinet is causing a bit of an issue with some ministers. I'm sure the Prime Minister's head is bowed as low as this woman's and mine.

6 Comments:

Blogger Denton said...

Edwin, it is hard to imagin you with your head bowed low. Chin up and smile on your face. That is what I suspect is the real case even with all these woes.

10:04 AM  
Blogger Kate said...

So sorry you're having internet problems; it's always maddening. The photo does not seem to be one of dejection to me; I'm intrigued by the head scarf, the folds of the cloth and the pattern of the dress. Nice!

11:27 AM  
Blogger  gmirage said...

Coincidence must be bearing you down...I sometimes gets a bad connection too but because I am downloading stuff...Hope it gets better soon so don't sob =D Good day!

12:23 PM  
Blogger George Townboy said...

I absolutely hate internet and computer problems. I think it must be like a druggie withdrawing!

But then I think to myself, "Imagine being alive during the Packet Ship era!" LOL

Hope you figure it out and return to normal soon.

Love the photo.

6:52 PM  
Blogger Photo Cache said...

nicely photographed.

11:35 PM  
Blogger Sally said...

accompanied by big, big sighs, and occasional outbursts of %^&*$! (*&^% ???

9:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home