March 26, 2008

the three-eyed monster


Can you spot the photographer in the three-eyed monster's eyes? It locked it's gaze on me and I locked my focus on it. The intensity of the moment boiled down to which one of us would walk away unscathed. I knew it would take one false move on my part to lose and succumb to it's power. I gathered my strength and stood my ground. SNAP!

Instead of pouncing on me, it remained still. I wasn't in any danger after all. I walked away and it continued to gaze at the other people walking past.

4 Comments:

Blogger marley said...

Great photo and story! What is it? I can't tell!?

6:18 AM  
Blogger George Townboy said...

LOL ... I love it. Great way to start my day - with a good laugh!

7:00 PM  
Blogger Nathalie H.D. said...

Beautiful image Edwin. What have you been drinking lately??

5:48 PM  
Blogger J.C. said...

Like the combination of colours in the photo. The reflection on the 3-eyed monsters is great!

Btw, just to let you know that I finally found out what a capoiera is! After reading your earlier post about capoiera session you had with the children, I managed to see a capoeira class being conducted last week! :o)

12:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home