April 19, 2008

let's burn some rubber


Really funny this one. I was at a road-side stall grabbing a quick breakfast before my class. I was sitting there quietly, daydreaming as usual. Then this car drove past. At first, I thought it was on fire. I looked properly and it was just a sticker. Luckily it stopped and gave me just enough time to grab a shot before it drove off.

It's the weekend and it looks after getting the telephone cables changed, has kept my broadband connection on. It got cut off yesterday during the rain but came on around midnight. I'm happy I'm not disconnected for long periods anymore.

Have a great weekend folks.

7 Comments:

Blogger Sally said...

LOL!
Thanks for the coffee - err, latte today, please!
Sydney Daily Photo Turns 2 today!

12:43 PM  
Blogger Nathalie H.D. said...

I've seen burning tyre stickers before but with a more stylistic effect, none as realistic as this one. When the photo opened the shock effect worked for me too!

So glad your connections pbms are somewhat on the way out.

Re Sally's, oh yes let's have a latte together this morning! I wish!

2:27 PM  
Blogger Kate said...

Edwin, That looks like a real hot car! What did the driver look like? A little old lady in tennis shoes??

12:19 AM  
Blogger marley said...

Great photo! The flames do look realistic!

12:49 AM  
Blogger Ben Nakagawa said...

Boy ricers (not the real racer?)
Well, it's look good and harmless unless they really burn the rubber on the public road.

I see wheels moving, nice shot!

4:41 AM  
Blogger George Townboy said...

Very cool, or hot, as the case may be!

10:46 AM  
Blogger CorneaMelayu said...

was it really stickers?..or was that an air brush paint?..really burning ...hehe sorry la edwin and others...my English language teruk la...but always trying to improve

7:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home