April 20, 2008

what goes up must come down


I've been meaning to post something a little more abstract. You know I love lines and shapes. This one is of an escalator in Lot 10, a shopping mall in the heart of the city. I wanted to wait for someone to either go up or come down but nobody did and I couldn't wait long cos cameras aren't allowed in the mall. Didn't want a security guard to see me snapping away.

It's Sunday and I'm off to rehearsal soon. Tomorrow, the Olympic torch comes through KL. I hope to get to the starting point before the crowd and find a good spot to grab a couple of shots. Wish me luck.

Have a good day.

5 Comments:

Blogger Sally said...

Superb Edwin - the colours are magnificent as well.

Lots of pro and ant- Chinese demonstrators anticipated in Canberra later this week.

5:13 PM  
Blogger Shaun LC said...

Good luck with the torch photo, I'd love to see it

2:54 AM  
Blogger marley said...

Great arty shot! Yes, good luck with the torch! Hope you manage to get a photo. Are any protests expected?

5:21 AM  
Blogger  gmirage said...

That's really a lovely looking symmetry!

2:55 PM  
Blogger George Townboy said...

Love this.

10:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home