March 23, 2008

fun at night


How would like to go to this place? The neon looks fantastic! I'm all for the sun at night. I'm a nocturnal man. Most of my best work happens when I'm home waxing lyrical in my head. The rest of the time, when I'm writing, I'm with a couple of friends bashing out ideas over a bottle of single malt whiskey. Will be doing that on Wednesday. Looking forward to it.

Today was the Malaysian F1 Grand Prix. I was hosting a DHL F1 party and my money was on a Ferrari one-two finish. Unfortunately, Massa skidded off the track and left Raikonnen to finish the race without any problems. That he did and someone at the party walked away with a Limited Edition F1 Tag Heuer watch for making the correct prediction. He definitely had a happy Easter Sunday. Hope you did too.

5 Comments:

Blogger Jim Klenke said...

Neat picture and sign. So its a bar, disco and restaurant, sounds like my kind of place.

12:54 AM  
Blogger marley said...

Great night shot. Happy Easter :)

6:21 AM  
Blogger George Townboy said...

Happy Easter ... party on, lol.

8:30 AM  
Blogger Gerald (SK14) said...

I got up early to watch the grandprix - we had two inches of snow!!

Was going to look at your 2 year anniversary post as I was away when it happened - since I got back my internet connection has crashed from 5Mbs to 100kps so am having immense problems looking at photos &c

So in case I don't scroll down to the archived post - many congratulations on 2 years worth of DPs - I reach that milestone on April 8th!

12:50 AM  
Blogger Ming the Merciless said...

You might find Solomon and Mahender there. :-)

3:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home