July 28, 2008

ich bin ein berliner*


Who likes donuts? Raise your hands. Come on, don't be shy. I love donuts either chocolate-coated or sugar-raised. And for me, the place to get the best ones is Sun Moulin Bakery in Isetan KLCC. However, this shot wasn't anywhere near. A couple of chains of donut shops have sprung up and you should see the queue during weekends. I won't mention the names of these places but the donuts aren't that good. Good for a quick 'nut fix but never satisfies. A couple of my friends believed these were so good until I bought them the Sun Moulin ones. Satisfaction guaranteed.

I'm sure these boys were drooling as they watched the donuts being made.

* berliners are the best jam-filled donuts in the world! lecker!

6 Comments:

Blogger marley said...

I love custard filled ones! Yummy!

Good luck with your classes full of teens :)

5:32 AM  
Blogger ~tanty~ said...

I love donut too!
Apa kabar Edwin?

1:34 PM  
Blogger Hilda said...

I'm raising my hand! My favorite is chocolate with peanut butter. ;D

7:44 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Are they making green mosters donuts? I see green stuff there.

I have never tried Sun Moulin donuts, hmm I will try and see :-)

3:28 PM  
Blogger Jazzy said...

mmm yummy, i'll have a few =)

5:08 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Cool shot, Edwin! Just catching up on your posts. See you again soon.

9:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home