July 31, 2008

stump'n'cone


The things you can find when taking a leisurely walk through the park. I was looking for something to post for tomorrow's theme day when I stumbled across this. It was funny to me. No fallen tree next to the stump. Instead a cone. Just there. Lying on the grass. I wanted to lift it up and place it on the stump but alas, there was a 'do not walk on grass' sign. The next best thing: snap a shot of it. I would've done it but the park security was standing next to me. And it is not advisable to cross a Malaysian security guard. Oh no, it is not.

3 Comments:

Blogger Kate said...

You are wise to be cautious, Edwin! I like the contrasting colours in the photo.

8:18 PM  
Blogger Kate said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

8:18 PM  
Blogger Redzlan said...

I like this pic.
Lovely picture with a lot meaning behind it.

9:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home